Monday, April 30, 2012

ZOOBILEE

We went to the Houston ZOO on last Thursday.
This was annual member-only event.


We enjoyed DINOSAURS !!!
Before it opens to the general public.
BIG dinosaurs in there.

"They are pretty"said my daughter.




My kids joined some small games.
Hula Hoop,Horseshoes,and Sack Races.
They got some snacks.

My sons actually like Stamp Passport.


They run and got stamps all over the zoo.
Kids had fun.
But I was so tired.

Finally they completed passport stations.
They got dinosaur poster for Prize. 

4 comments:

  1. Do you have a family zoo membership?
    Your family does the most fun things together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love sack races...not sure why! Have you ever heard of them before the zoo experience?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All kids join the field day of each school in Japan. Run Races,Dance,Beanbag toss,Tug of war,
      and sack races etc.We usually use a big sack for rice.My sons are good at hopping!!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete