Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

We planed to join SMILE Easter on Saturday.
But my daughter had a fever from Good friday.

My daughter get well today, real easter day.
I think that Jesus watching over her.

We missed Easter egg hunt.
But celebrated at home.

I made dyed eggs with my kids.
Heidi recommended "PAAS"
It was nice kit box for Easter egg.


My kids decorated each own special one.
It was very fun.
They wanted more and more.
My eggs were All gone!!!

We spent a nice family time.




3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry your little girl was sick on Saturday, but your were certainly a good mommy and provided some easter egg fun for them at home. As we say on Easter morning, "Christ is Risen, He is risen indeed!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite holiday activities of the entire year is dyeing eggs! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eggs! You guys did a great job! Enjoyed our time today at SMILE!

    ReplyDelete