Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Portfolio Picnics

Portfolio Picnics at Roberts Elementary school.
Parent-child conference for this year.

"What will I fix for picnic......"I thought.
Sandwiches?? Rice Balls??
nnnn.....

Then my sons asked me.
"Could you please bring Chick fil A?"
Of course!!
Both of us became HAPPY.

Picnic was FUN!!!

My son brought many work in his folder.
And we talked about work for All subject.

Teacher gave each students the Award.
4th grader got Marvelous Mathmatician Award.
3rd grader got Cooperation Award.

I'm proud of my children.

2 comments:

  1. You should be so proud of your precious children! Also, my grandchildren always want me to stop and get some kind of fast food before I go have lunch with them. It seems to be so fun for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the concept of portfolio picnic.
    Congratulations to you children!

    ReplyDelete