Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day.
My kids bring back something from school.

I got many presents.
Drawing my picture,Thank you letter,
and coupon Book.

Breakfast in Bed
Making Dinner
A Back Massage
Taking out the Trash
A Big Hug
Washing the Dishes
A Car Wash
What ever you want

"Can I use A Big Hug coupon?"I asked.
But my son said"NO WAY!!"

Big kids usually don't do hug in Japan.
Only small kids or  a couple.
But I like to hug my children♡

We went to the seafood restaurant.
My favorite....

GOODE CO. SEAFOOD
2621 Westpark Drive
Houston,TX,77098

Boiled crawfish,Oyster Rockefeller,Gumbo,
Etouffee,and Mexican Seafood cocktails.

I love this seafood cocktails.
My favorite how to eat .....
Put it  on the raw oysters.

I enjoyed Mother's Day!!!

I found the Chef secret recipe.
Campechana De Mariscos(Mexican seafood cocktails)
I will try it !!!








2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you had a true, blue Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day for you:)

    I would like the campechana recipe. I love that!

    ReplyDelete