Tuesday, March 13, 2012

RODEO

I went to the RODEO with my kids and friends.
4 adult and 12 kids party.

At first,we had to take a tram.
First time Tram!!
It was difficult for me to got rail ticket.

Reliant park was sooooooo big.
I was worry about lost.

Pig racing was so excited.
Little pig looks very cute.
There was a swimming piggy too .

Kids like the petting Zoo.
They enjoyed pat and feed.

I saw many kinds of animal in there.
I like baby pigs,especially drinking milk one.

Kids was crazy about ride and game.
And we tryed some food.
My teacher Heidi talked about Fried OREO.
I found it and try!!!

I like it,but normal Oreo&Milk is better.

My favorite Rodeo food was cowboy burrito.
Sliced beef,onion,potato inside.




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you and your family had a great rodeo experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I think I would enjoy the cowboy burrito, too!

    ReplyDelete