Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bluebonnet

I went to Chappell Hill with my family.
I saw beautiful flowers on US-290.
Red,yellow,white,pink,
and blue one is Bluebonnet.

FM 1155 in Chappell Hill.
Amazing blue carpet in there.
Looks like Lavender farm in Hokkaido Japan.

Japanese funny proverb.
"Hana yori Dango"
Cake before flowers.

As the proverb says....
We went to the BlueBell.


No tours on weekend.
We took a rest at ice cream parlor.

I tried pecan nut ice cream.
It was soooooo good.

It is almost coming Cherry blossom in Japan.
Kumamoto Castle is my best viewing spot.

2 comments:

  1. This is a classic Texas day trip. So glad you did it and documented it!

    The cherry blossoms I photographed were in northern Arkansas. It's too hot here for cherry blossoms:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your beautiful bluebonnet photos! You are a wonderful photographer!

    ReplyDelete